Software developer (m/f/d)
To expand our team in Dortmund, we are looking for you to join us on
- Conception, design and realisation of logistics applications for intranet and internet
- Maintenance and further development of existing applications
- Quality assurance and documentation
You have completed a degree in computer science, an apprenticeship as an IT specialist or a comparable apprenticeship.
Ideally, you have knowledge in the following specialist areas:
- Databases: SQL (Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL)
- Operating systems: Linux, Windows
- Development environments: Eclipse, Visual Studio
- Logistics applications (warehouse management, material flow) or comparable software systems
As an employee you distinguish yourself:
- You have a systematic, independent style of working.
- Distinct analytical and conceptual skills are the basis of your success to date.
- You have a clear goal orientation and a strong focus on results.
- We can assume that you have the ability to cooperate and work in a team.
- A pronounced customer/service orientation is a matter of course for you.
We offer you challenging, versatile tasks with extensive creative freedom. Flexible working hours and occasional home office are just a few examples.
It's not for nothing that we have excellent ratings from our employees on Kununu and were named a "Top Company 2024".
We offer you a wide range of development opportunities through a broad spectrum of different tasks. We show our appreciation of your performance through performance-based remuneration, attractive working conditions and optional participation models.
Does our offer appeal to you? Send us your application! Preferably by e-mail to Thomas Omerzu
We look forward to getting to know you!