Student assistent system administration (m/f/d)
Support our system administration in maintaining the in-house IT infrastructure as well as some customer systems.
You are studying computer science, perhaps in your third or fourth semester.
Ideally, you have knowledge in the following areas:
- Operating systems: Linux, Windows
- Virtualisations: VMware, Docker
- Networks: LAN, VPN, mail, web, firewalling, DNS, system monitoring
- Databases: MS-SQL, MySQL, Oracle
- Application software: MS-Office
- PC hardware
- And most importantly, you are flexible and willing to learn new things.
We offer you challenging, versatile tasks and the chance to gain practical experience for your professional future in a friendly working atmosphere ... or even the chance of a permanent position in our company after completing your studies. Your working hours will be between 10 and 20 hours per week – in the semester break, more by arrangement – and can be flexibly adapted to the requirements of your studies.
Does our offer appeal to you? Send us your application! Preferably by e-mail to Thomas Omerzu
We look forward to getting to know you!